Their products have been redesigned with consumers in mind. They have changed Horseshoe Design Standard Double Barn Door Hardware Kit to have fewer pieces so installation is now more simple and quick. All tracks below 10' are now using the American Standard spacing (16") and are one single track now instead of being composed of smaller tracks. All tracks now have additional holes at the end of both sides for expanding the track size. For tracks above 10', connecting tracks are now simple and quick, using a junction plate at the ends of the tracks to connect. High quality frosted black steel makes it heavier than other sliding barn door hardware but more strong and durable.
- Solid structure - Each complete sliding track can hold door weight of 200 lbs. Passed 120,000 times opening and closing test. They are also fire proof, water proof and rust proof. They have made the rollers with high-quality nylon. The rollers will not make any noise when it glides on the track.
- Product Type: Barn door hardware kit
- Kit components: Track; Roller(s)
- Track type: Standard Double
- Tools Needed for Installation: Tape measure, pencil, drill/driver, level ruler, wrench